Tuesday 7 March 2017

flying high might lead to crashing down...



A few seconds turned into minutes. A few minuets turned into a few hours. A few hours turned into days. And a few days turned into a few months. Me and dean had spent most of our time together. I turned 18 and we held a massive party at the house from the hospital for a couple weeks. My life was finally getting fixed. Mum and I went in for her weekly check-up. Everything was going smoothly until the speakers yelled "All available help please go to room 105. The room where mum was. tow doors swung open and mums body which was on a hospital bed cam zooming out. Multiple machines were attached to her body and panicked expressions all on their faces. I didn't even realise that Ii stood up let alone the fact I was having a panic attack. The air I was breathing in became thicker , my hands became clammy and my vision fuzzed. A nurse glanced over at me and came rushing over. I felt paralysed.She tried to comfort me but my thoughts were louder. Tears flooded down my cheek endlessly. How could everything go from almost perfect to the darkest place I could possibly be.
What could be wrong? Why me? What will happen next? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment