Wednesday 15 March 2017

Dealing with it


After being isolated from everybody apart from dean , I decided to go to a therapist. This was a person I leak all my emotions and not have them tell me it will all go away or that it gets easier.  Mum had left me a lot of money as her only child. She had no siblings and her parents had died a few years ago. My dad was as dead to her as she is.That left little old me to inherit all her belongings. I paid for a few session with Ella (My therapist) and it really did help. I found I stopped sheltering myself from my friends, me and skyler started going shopping. I attend school every now and then. Dean has now moved into the house and found a job. The house finally feels like a home once again...


5 years later...


I still went to therapy every couple of months. Dad and I occasionally talk to each other. He finally found another person who is loves just as much as he did mum. Dean is a successful author of four books and is currently working on number five. Skylar graduated , became a singer and is currently pregnant with twins. I'm an actor and skylers manger. I have travelled the world. Dean and I turned mum's room into a studio for my painting. Dean's depression got better and he came off his medication. Skyler liked it and put a ring on it a year ago.I'm proud of my family, friends, Dean and mostly me...

No comments:

Post a Comment